6th June 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Atmospheric Sciences which is available in IIT-Delhi? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in NIT-Mizoram?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  7. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  10. Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University?
  15. How many PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) seats are available in IIT-Delhi?
  16. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
15th July 2022, 10:03 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

The Course Structure is:-

Atmospheric Thermodynamics

Mathematical

Statistical Methods

Atmospheric Chemistry

Atmospheric Dynamics I etc ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?