7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Social Work) from Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  5. Which colleges have Affiliation or Recognition of ICAR under DBRAU University?
  6. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology in Distance Mode?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  8. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  9. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  10. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?
  12. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  14. Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  16. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges that offer MSc Biotechnology through distance education? I have completed MSc in Botany
  18. Best universities for doing Ph.D. in India under Integrated Chemistry field? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2019, 02:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is a Doctorate Social Work Degree Course and the duration of this course is three years.

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is the candidate should have passed Master degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is 55%.

The best job opportunity for you after completing a Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is given below.

1. Publishing Houses

2. Newspapers

3. Magazines

4. Philosophical Journals

5. Research Institutes

6. Consultancy Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?