6th August 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Medicine which is available in Swami Rama Himalayan University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. How many PhD(Medicine) seats are available in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  6. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  7. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  12. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  14. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
30th June 2022, 06:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

The Course Structure of PhD Medicine at Swami Rama Himalayan University is:-

*Stem Cells and Regeneration

*Research Methodology

*Advances in Physiology & Microbiology

*Application of Medical Science

*Advances in Medicine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?