5th February 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Fix for "fill all the correct information" error while downloading NET eCertificate?

I am unable to download NET e-certificate. I qualified the same exam in this session June 2015, but only after the result got revised in April 2016. Trying to download the certificate from the site, it says "fill all the correct information". I am filling all the correct information correctly but to no effect. Kindly help.

9th February 2018, 09:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fix for "fill all the correct information" error while downloading NET eCertificate?

Just contact the concerned authority for any such issues through email or phone. If there is some issue technically, then it should be resolved as soon as possible.

Just make sure that you have got all the details related to your scholarship application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?