2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

I have completed my MBA in Finance. Now, I am interested to give NET exam. As I have Finance in my MBA then what NET is there for me? I have heard about both UGC and CSIR. But I don’t know which one to give. Help me to sort out this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. In which one should I appear among CSIR NET and UGC NET being an MCA postgraduate? When the notification of UGC-NET for June session will be released?
  2. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for distance Mathematics postgraduate? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How CSIR is different from UGC for NET? Should I appear in UGC-NET instead of CSIR-NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  8. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  9. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry?
  10. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  11. MCA and M.Phil are eligible for CSIR NET exam? Difference between CSIR NET and UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  14. When the clearance certificate is issued by CSIR UGC NET?
  15. Information about UGC NET and SCIR NET exam
  16. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET? When the forms will be out?
  17. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for both UGC-NET and CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences) being an M.Phil postgraduate?
15th March 2018, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Since, you are going to opt for Ph.D course in Management, you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination. CSIR NET examination are for those candidates who want to pursue Ph.D course in Science subjects.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?