2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Physics if completed M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry. I did CDAC program after my postgraduation. Then after I did B.Ed. From last 10 years I am teaching Physics in Private High School. I had Maths and Physics in my graduation and postgraduation. So, I can do PhD in Physics subject? I would also like to know that what I have to do for PhD admission?

15th March 2018, 10:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Physics if completed M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?

Since, you have studied Physics in your Post Graduation, you are very much eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Physics.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc studying Physics as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Physics.
You must have to appear and qualify in the NET examination after the completion of Masters degree course. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, you can get admission in different Colleges offering Ph.D in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?