2nd March 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICSSR Fellowship?

Respected Friends, I have heard about ICSSR Fellowship. What is this fellowship? Can you inform me about this fellowship in details? I am doing M.Phil in Microbiology. Please give me the relevant information.

14th March 2018, 10:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICSSR Fellowship?

Detailed Information about ICSSR Fellowship:

These ICSSR fellowships are awarded to the registered PhD scholars from UGC recognized Indian university and these ICSSR research institutes to study and complete their doctoral research program in any of the social science disciplines.

Some of the disciplines that are in the domain of Social Sciences are given in the link that is given below.

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Doctoral Fellowships are as follows,

>< Candidates must have completed Master's Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in Social Sciences.

>< Besides this criteria, candidates must have cleared National Eligibility Test of UGC/ CSIR in order to apply.

>< Candidates must have confirmed the PhD Registered at any of the organizations.

>> Candidates who have passed their NET/ SLET/ M.Phil from a recognized university or else the candidates who are registered after qualifying the Research Entrance Examination conduct a university.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?