22nd September 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in Microbiology with 1st class and I want to do PhD in Microbiology from Vikram University, Ujjain. So please tell me when its application form for entrance exam release?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  2. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  3. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  4. What is the date of sale of application form for AIIMS entrance exam?
  5. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  6. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy in AFMC, Pune? When the application form of entrance exam will be released? From where I will get the application form?
  7. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  8. How to take admission in best LLB college in Delhi
  9. When the application form of NEET will be released in Kerala?
  10. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  11. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  12. Date of sale of APTRANSCO application form? Date of entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?
  14. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  15. Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  18. When the application form of NATA will be released?
3rd August 2017, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?

In order to pursue Ph.D in Vikram University, you are required to appear in DET Entrance Examination. Vikram University offers PhD course in several disciplines and they are,

* Geography
* Microbiology
* Botany
* Law
* Statistics
* Education
* Hindi
* Economics
* Zoology
* Music
* Urdu..etc.,

Important Dates:

>> Last date for receipt of PhD DET Admission Form - 24th August 2017

>> Date of conduct of PhD DET Admission Test - On 28th August 2017

Click here for PhD (Microbiology) Exam Syllabus

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?