13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Details about syllabus and subjects included in NET exam for BE EEE? Can I prepare for it myself?

Sir, I am in final year of BE EEE and want to appear in NET exam. Please send me detail of syllabus and subjects included in NET exam for me? Can I prepare for it myself?

Related Questions:
23rd October 2017, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about syllabus and subjects included in NET exam for BE EEE? Can I prepare for it myself?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to attend NET (National Eligibility Test) with the mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with just Bachelor degree, you may not be eligible. Hence I suggest you to pursue Post Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> If you are really good at concepts at Post Graduation and Graduation level, then you may prepare for this NET Examination on your own.

>> Otherwise, it's recommended for you to join any best coaching institute in order to ease your preparation.

>> Some of the important concepts that are included in NET Electrical Engineering stream are,

* Interfaces
* Signals
* Power in AC Circuits
* Interface Circuits
* Quantities
* Resistors
* Illumination Engineering..etc.,
4th December 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about syllabus and subjects included in NET exam for BE EEE? Can I prepare for it myself?

What will be the subject for the UGC NET exam for electrical engineering students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?