23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for doing Ph.D via NET exam?

HI,

I have done m.pharma and want to do PhD through net. Can I d?. If yes can you please advice syllabus for that.? It will be helpful for me to prepare and get the admission for the same. Please provide me the complete details on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
13th September 2016, 02:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for doing Ph.D via NET exam?

Syllabus followed for doing Ph.D Via NET Examination:

There are many streams or subjects available under this National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC). And those subjects basically are Political Science, History, Philosophy, Home Science, Defence and Strategic studies, Music, Education and likewise. So you are required to choose one of the subjects available in the list and go through the concerned syllabus for appearing in NET Examination. As you have not mentioned the stream that you choose in Ph.D, It is not possible for me to give you the exact syllabus. I am providing you the notification where you can find all details and syllabus can be obtained from UGC website for the concerned subject.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?