15th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Which syllabus and subjects I should opt for UGC NET?

Hello, myself Tahir Wani. I have passed BSc radio diagnosis with 64%. I am thinking about further studies and want to prepare for UGC NET exam. But due to less guidance, I don’t know which subject or syllabus I should prepare. Kindly tell me the syllabus, so that I will be able to prepare for exam. You’re sincerely!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  2. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  4. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  5. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  7. Where to get the UGC NET syllabus for MSW in Hindi language?
  8. Can I choose management after doing M.Com?
  9. Which subjects can I appear for UGC NET Exam having completed MA in Rural Development?
  10. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  11. Which subjects an M.Com student can choose for NET?
  12. Date of SLET exam? where to get the application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?
  14. Can I opt for Indian Culture subject to appear in UGC-NET being a History postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam?
  16. Detailed Information regarding SLET Exam?
  17. Syllabus for NET entrance exam for Pharmacy students? Which are the subjects and what is the exam pattern for pharmacy in NET UGC exam?
  18. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?