25th November 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D?

How to apply for Ph.D in costume designing and pattern making? how to find the guide ,centers and fee structure i need help for this? Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  2. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  3. Where and How to apply for Ph.D course in costume designing? What is the fee structure followed for the course?
  4. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  5. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do if registered for PhD in Rayalaseema University 4 years ago but still waiting for it?
  7. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  8. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  11. Is Manav Bharti University approved for Ph.D Programme?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  13. How to select topic and start preparing for PhD in Nutrition? Required fees to do it from Nagpur university?
  14. Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?
  15. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  16. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  17. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  18. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
24th March 2017, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for Ph.D in costume designing and pattern making? how to find the guide ,centers and fee structure i need help for this? Is Ph.D programme in Costume designing available at kuvempu university? Which university to select for doing my Ph.D?

No, Kuvempu University does not offer PhD in Costume Designing program. The Kuvempu University offers PhD in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sociology, Political Science, History, Journalism, Economics, Commerce, Management, Tourism, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Library Science, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Zoology, Wild Life Management, Applied Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Applied Geology, Environmental Science and Education. The Kuvempu University website link is Click Here

You can study the PhD in Costume Designing in the following universities.

National Institute of Design - Official Website

Amity School of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IDC School of Design - Official Website

Mody University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?