31st December 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for part time Ph.D in Zoology?

What is the procedure of selection PhD in zoology-Part Time? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  2. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  3. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  4. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  6. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  8. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  9. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  10. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  12. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  13. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  14. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  15. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  16. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  18. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
24th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for part time Ph.D in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure of selection PhD in zoology-Part Time? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
Candidates should have passed M.Sc Zoology with a minimum of 55% marks and the candidate should be a teacher working in colleges/university with at least one year continuous teaching experience at degree or post graduate level in the subject concerned are eligible to apply for the part time PhD in Zoology. The candidates should produce the no objection certificate from the employer at the time of admission to part time PhD in Zoology. Candidates will be short listed for interview on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified UGC – NET/JRF, CSIR- NET/JRF, ICAR – NET/JRF/ GATE/GPAT shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The PhD in Zoology is available in various universities like

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

Gulbarga University - Official Website

Pune University - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?