5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?

I am willing to join Aryabhatta Knowledge University for PhD(Information Technology) course. I am an M.Tech postgraduate. Kindly tell me that I can get stipend for this PhD? And the university is approved by UGC or not?

6th October 2016, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to join Aryabhatta Knowledge University for PhD(Information Technology) course. I am an M.Tech postgraduate. Kindly tell me that I can get stipend for this PhD? And the university is approved by UGC or not?
If you have completed M.Tech degree in CS/IT from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D in Information Technology.

If you have GATE score then you will get stipend otherwise not.

Yes, your University is approved by UGC.
6th October 2016, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get stipend to do Ph.D in Information Technology from Aryabhatta Knowledge University if you have selected through the merit list.
Yes, definitely Aryabhatta Knowledge University is approved the University Grants Commission. So, if you are interested to study Ph.D from there, you must go for it without any kind of hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?