6th May 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU offer PhD in Zoology? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me that JNU is providing PhD in Zoology course? If yes, then what entrance exam I have to appear? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  2. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  6. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  9. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  10. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  11. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?
  13. How to get admission for PhD in Microbiology course in JNU? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last 3 years question papers of JNU PhD(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  16. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  17. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
14th May 2016, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offer PhD in Zoology? Entrance exam to get admission?

I am sorry to say you that JNU does not offers Ph.D in Zoology. You must try in some other Universities for pursuing the above said course as it is not offered in JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?