3rd January 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Does Loyola college offers M.Phil in Commerce?

Hi Sir, I have completed my B.Com (h) from Bharati college, Delhi university. And my pg from IGNOU. I want to pursue my career in teaching line and want to go for my further studies. Could you please tell me whether I can get the admission in LOYOLA College for M.Phil commerce as I did my masters in correspondence.

4th January 2018, 10:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Loyola college offers M.Phil in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my B.Com (h) from Bharati college, Delhi university. And my pg from IGNOU. I want to pursue my career in teaching line and want to go for my further studies. Could you please tell me whether I can get the admission in LOYOLA College for M.Phil commerce as I did my masters in correspondence.
Yes, of course Loaya college offers M.Phil in Commerce course. Please, refer the given link for more details. (http://www.loyolacollege.edu/admissi...es-offered.php).
4th January 2018, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Loyola college offers M.Phil in Commerce course. Loyola college offers Master of Philosophy in the below mentioned streams,
> Science
> Commerce
> Arts

In order to be eligible for doing M.Phil in Commerce course, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification. The basic educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

I am providing you a link where you may find all the required details of the courses and provided you contact details of the college.

Ph. No: 044 28178200

Click here for More Details
4th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely Loyola College offers M.Phil in Commerce. Candidates those who are willing to pursue M.Phil from the above mentioned College can apply for the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Commerce field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in Commerce from Loyola College. The duration of the course is 2 to 5 years.
Admission is based on the NET scorecard.
5th January 2018, 07:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, Loyola College do offer M.Phil course in Commerce discipline. Those candidates who have completed their masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant discipline form a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD in the aforesaid college. Since you have completed your masters degree from IGNOU which is a recognized university, so you are eligible to apply for M.Phil course at the said college. In order to take admission into M.Phil course, you must have to appear and qualify in NET entrance exam. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid exam, you will be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?