13th October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Does PhD program of IGNOU is valuable?

Hi Friends,
I am going to do PhD in Chemistry from IGNOU. Is there any value of doing PhD program from IGNOU? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:

23rd October 2015, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does PhD program of IGNOU is valuable?

Normally, professionals go for PH.D from IGNOU because they don't have enough time yo pursue a full time research program. Therefore, it is surely beneficial to those who are already working somewhere but if you are not working anywhere then you should go for a regular programme.

IGNOU is a recognized distance mode university and if you complete research program from there then you will definitely get benefit if you are already working.

24th February 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i do m.phil and phd course from ignou ranchi

22nd March 2020, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I do phd from IGNOU?? WILL it be eligible for the posts of assistant professor?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?