25th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab Agricultural University takes entrance exam for PhD(Agronomy) admission?

Respected Sir,
Can I know that Punjab Agricultural University takes its own entrance exam for admission in PhD(Agronomy) program? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
  3. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  4. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  5. On what basis admission takes place at Punjab University for B.Com Economics honours? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?
  8. Need information about admission in best Agriculture Institutes of India?
  9. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  10. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in Punjab University for M.Com course? When to fillup the application form of entrance exam?
  12. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  13. Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?
  14. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  15. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  16. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  18. Which BSc course is better between BSc general and BSc Agriculture
14th September 2016, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab Agricultural University takes entrance exam for PhD(Agronomy) admission?

Yes, there is an entrance examination which you are required to appear in to pursue this Doctoral program from Punjab Agricultural University. The Entrance Examination is called "Ph.D Entrance Test (PET)" and you are require dot appear in to pursue Doctoral program. You are required to score good marks in the Entrance Examination to pursue this Ph.D in Agronomy course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Doctoral Program is "Master's Degree in Agronomy" from a recognized university.

You are required to pay an amount of Rs.2860/- for every entrance test along with the additional cost of the prospectus Rs.1595/- if paying at the counter and Rs.1705/-if paying via post. The application form can be obtained from the Additional Director of Communication, Center for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana-141004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?