20th March 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Punjab University for M.Com course? When to fillup the application form of entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
How can I get admission in M.Com in Punjab University? When can I fill the form of entrance test of M.Com in Punjab University? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  2. How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  4. When can I fillup the application form of B.Ed being a graduate?
  5. Procedure to fillup the application form of Pune University External M.Com course?
  6. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I fillup the application form of MPSC PSI Preliminary exam?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  9. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course?
  11. IPU CET forms for MBA? when the forms will be released? branches?
  12. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in JMI for 12th students? How can I fillup the form? Last date to apply for it?
  14. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  15. Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?
  16. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  17. How can I fillup TOC column if applied for 2 subjects in NIOS?
  18. List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?
22nd March 2016, 02:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Punjab University for M.Com course? When to fillup the application form of entrance exam?

For M.Com 2016 admission, the notification for online submission of application form is not yet been released by the officials.

After the notification is released the candidate can fill the application form by filling all the details at here

The candidate has to appear for PU-CET (PG) examination to pursue M.Com course in Punjab university.

The official website is http://puchd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?