25th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?

Sir,
I would like to know the admission criteria in Punjab Agricultural University for PhD(Agronomy) course? And this University provide stipend for such PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?
  2. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
  3. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  4. Required Qualification to join B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  6. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  7. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  8. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?
  9. Does Punjab Agricultural University takes entrance exam for PhD(Agronomy) admission?
  10. How many private BSc Agriculture colleges are there in AP?
  11. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  12. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  13. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  14. Admission criteria to study M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  17. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  18. Possibility to apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture after B.Sc Geography?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?