11th January 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have done my MCA and now I want to get admission in phd plz make me understood about its procedures? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

12th January 2016, 12:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have done my MCA and now I want to get admission in phd plz make me understood about its procedures? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in GATE or UGC NET exam.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

Details of 2015 GATE exam, you can visit to the official website gate.iitk.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?