11th February 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?

Hello
i am M.Sc ( information Technology)
postgraduate so its eligible for
computer science and application in SLET exam?
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SLET after completing BSc computer science in Bharathidasan?
  2. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  4. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  6. Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?
  7. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  8. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  9. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  10. SLET exam syllabus for computer science?
  11. Details, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET for M.Sc in Microbiology postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  13. Last 10 years solved questions of computer science for SLET? Date and notification of SLET?
  14. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  17. When will be the next SLET exam? What is the syllabus for computer science?
  18. When the application form of SLET(Political Science) will be released in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
12th February 2015, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i am M.Sc ( information Technology)
postgraduate so its eligible for
computer science and application in SLET exam?
please let me know asap
You have completed M.Sc in Information and Technology so you are eligible for SLET exam in computer science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) are eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?