3rd January 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Lecturer of B.Ed college

Sir, I am B.Sc, B.Ed and MA in education through distance with 65%. Can I become a lecturer in B.Ed college. If I am not eligible, then what I have to do? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Lecturer in B.Ed. college at 40 years age?
  2. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  3. Date of the Tax Inspector exam/Interview?
  4. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  5. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Siliguri BEd College notification for BEd admission?
  10. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  11. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  12. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  13. Procedure to become a Lecturer after M.Sc Microbiology
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. Eligibility to become a Lecturer for English postgraduate with D.Ed certificate? -- [New]
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  17. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2018, 10:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Lecturer of B.Ed college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc, B.Ed and MA in education through distance with 65%. Can I become a lecturer in B.Ed college. If I am not eligible, then what I have to do? Please tell me.
Sorry, it is not possible for you to become a Lecturer directly after completing B.Ed course. You need to complete Ph.D with NET/SET score in order to become a Lecturer. However, If you have qualified in TET entrance exam then there will be a chance for you to get a Teacher job in Government or private schools.
4th January 2018, 07:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Lecturer in any college, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Since, you have completed your MA course, you are eligible to apply for the Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course. Candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to get admission to study Ph.D course.
4th January 2018, 07:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Lecturer in B.Ed college:

As far as your educational qualification is concerned, you are eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer in B.Ed college. But besides this, you are required qualify some of the entrance examinations. You need to have a valid score of State Level Eligibility test or NET in order to be eligible.

>> The basic educational qualification is as follows, You must have valid score of SLET/ NET or PhD in Education

>> besides this, you must have completed M.Ed/ M.A in Education with minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

>> As you have required educational qualification, I suggest you that make sure you have valid score of anyone of the above mentioned entrance examination's in order to be eligible.
4th January 2018, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become lecturer of B.Ed college you have to apply for NET (National eligibility test) entrance exam which is conducted by UGC twice in a year.
This test will be conducted for only lecturership.

Eligibility criteria

> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

> You must have a minimum degree on masters degree in education that is M.Ed.

> Marks criteria for general and OBC category is minimum 55%.

> Marks criteria for SC / St category is minimum 50% marks.

> There is no maximum age bar to become lecturer.

> The minimum age limit for it is 19 years.
4th January 2018, 08:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to become a lecturer of B.Ed college:-

Eligibility criteria:-

You must be an Indian citizen.

Your age should be between 21 to 35 years.

You must have a minimum degree on master degree in education that is M.Ed.

You must have at least 50% marks in the said examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?