24th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

25th April 2017, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi?

Below mentioned the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D course in Pharmacy and Medicine, just go through it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters Degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Ph.D in the same.
If you fulfil the above criteria, then appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D course at Banaras Hindu University..
26th April 2017, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi?

Candidates who have completed their master's degree in chemistry, life sciences, biotechnology, biophysics, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacy, physiology from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD in Pharmacy and Medicine.

I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the eligibility, admission procedure and other related details to study PhD in Banaras Hindu University. So, download the file from the link and go through it. I hope you will get answer of your question.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU-phd admission.pdf(1.80 MB, 17 views)
26th April 2017, 04:59 PM
kalamrockz

The eligibility criteria is;

1. Candidate should have completed their PG degree from a recognized university.

2. Candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission.

Admission procedure includes filling up of application form providing the required details asked for. Once selected, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute and clear it to get admission and continue with your studies further.

You should however, prepare well as the entrance examination is not that easy to crack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?