19th August 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?

Hello,
I am the student of Global Open University & doing M.Phil in Environmental Sciences. After completing my M.Phil how to get admission in PhD course?
With Regards-
Prakash Meshram

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing M.Phil Ph.D in Environmental Sciences
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  5. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  6. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [New]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  10. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?
  12. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  13. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  14. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  18. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
9th September 2015, 04:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am the student of Global Open University & doing M.Phil in Environmental Sciences. After completing my M.Phil how to get admission in PhD course?
With Regards-
Prakash Meshram
After completion of M.Phil course you are eligible for Ph.D course. You can apply to the university website directly.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?