14th March 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Phil, PhD and Lecturer post in a B.Ed College?

helo
i have completed b.com(71%) and m.ed(86.7%). I want to know if i am eligible to do m.phil & phd and also if i am eligible to become lecture in b.ed college. i do not have m.com degree.do reply.

regards,
nidhi

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  3. Eligibility for M.Phil, PhD and Lecturer post in a B.Ed College? -- [New]
  4. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  5. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  8. Can I become a lecturer in a college after scoring 60% in Masters in Philosophy? How useful is the M.Phil degree? Is it ok to directly do Ph.D?
  9. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  10. Career in teaching after M.Com
  11. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  12. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  13. How can I do Ph.d in Hindi? I am a lecturer in mysore
  14. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  16. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  17. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. Chances to get employed in government school and colleges after passing NET/SET after M.Com?
29th May 2015, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Phil, PhD and Lecturer post in a B.Ed College?

You must have a Master's degree along with NET/SLET/JRF score to become eligible for Ph.D admission in a top college. For M.Phil you can apply for admission without these scores but still in reputed universities you will face tough competition for admission in M.Phil, therefore, try to clear NET/SLET/JRF before applying for admission.

If you want to become a government college lecturer then you have to qualify exams like NET/SLET. You must have a master's degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for NET/SLET. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks. For private colleges you can apply directly for lecturer post on the basis of master's degree but selection is totally dependent on the interview and recruiters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?