23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Amity Institute of Anthropology in the specialization of Anthropology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
25th June 2018, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Amity Institute of Anthropology in the specialization of Anthropology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology is a Master’s Degree in Anthropology or Life Sciences or Economics or Social Sciences or Public Administration or Political Science or Philosophy or Education or History or Archaeology or Public Health or Linguistics with minimum 55% marks or equivalent GPA from a recognized university. Candidates have to appear for a written test and personal interview for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?