4th August 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD program in Anthropology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology? -- [New]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  7. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  8. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  9. Course duration of PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  10. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  11. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  13. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Biological Anthropology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to study to prepare for DU entrance exam in Anthropology?
  15. List of entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) course? Colleges offering admission?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
10th August 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD program in Anthropology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Applicants have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the Amity Institute of Anthropology to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology. The PhD Entrance Test (PET) is computer based and the duration of the course is one and half hour. Admission to the PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology is done on the basis of PhD Entrance Test, Personal Interview, proposed research idea and academic records. The Amity University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?