23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD in Anthropology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  7. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  8. How many PhD(Anthropology) seats are available in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  9. Course duration of PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  10. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  12. List of entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) course? Colleges offering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  14. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  16. Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
25th June 2018, 06:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD in Anthropology. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology. Applications for PhD programs are accepted twice a year, for January and July sessions in Amity University. Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and personal interview for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology. Candidates have to clear the PET first and then appear for the personal interview for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?