23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Anthropology which is available in Amity Institute of Anthropology. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

25th June 2018, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Anthropology which is available in Amity Institute of Anthropology. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Course duration of PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology is 3 years for full time and 4.5 years for part time students. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Anthropology / Life Sciences / Social Sciences / Economics / Philosophy / Education / Linguistics / Archaeology / History / Public Administration / Political Science / Public Health with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from a recognized university are eligible to do a PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?