11th August 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Applied Physics course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  5. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  7. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering-Semester-I Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can i study M.Sc. (Physics) course after B.E.Mechanical completion?
  10. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  11. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  12. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  13. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in DTU after scoring 62.8% aggregate but only 59% in PCM?
  16. Am I eligible for Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Entrance Test ( DTU LEET ) after having done Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Last years question papers of entrance exam in MSc Physics of Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
12th August 2018, 08:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is available in order to pursue PhD in Applied Physics course in Delhi Technological University.

Hence, you are required to appear in the screening test which is conducted by this university. The detailed information about the selection process is given below,

>> Selection Process consists of,
@ Screening Test (Exempted for UGC/ JRF/ DST/ CSIR Fellowship holders)
@ Personal Interview

>> So, you are required to appear in Screening Test and those who qualify in this test shall be called for Personal Interview.

>> And Screening test can be waived only for CSIR/ UGC/ JRF/ DST Fellowship holders, foreign candidates who apply through MHRD and foreign students under the cultural exchange scholarship programme (ICCR)
12th August 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Applied Physics course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for screening test and interview conducted by the Delhi Technological University for the admission to study PhD Applied Physics. Candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in engineering / Technology / Sciences / Management / Humanities and Social Sciences in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply for admission to PhD in Delhi Technological University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?