24th July 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University for studying PhD in Environmental Biology course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  5. How many PhD(Environmental Biology) seats are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  6. Topics and synopsis to study in PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  7. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  8. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  9. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  10. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?
  12. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  13. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
  15. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Autocad course after completing B.Tech mechanical from Pratap University
  18. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET having completed M.Sc(Biochemistry) about 10 years ago?
15th June 2019, 10:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Biology is three years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in Environmental Biology subjects from a recognized university. Also, you should score at least 55% in the master degree course to study Ph.D. (Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?