24th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Environmental Biology) seats are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the seats availability in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University for PhD program in Environmental Biology course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  7. Topics and synopsis to study in PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  8. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  9. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  10. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  11. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  12. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?
  14. IS it necessary to have Maths subject to become an Archaeologist?
  15. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  17. Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.Tech in Bioinformatics or MSc Bioinformatics? I am a student of B.Pharm 4th year
15th June 2019, 10:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Environmental Biology) seats are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Awadhesh Pratap Singh University

The total number of Ph.D. (Environmental Biology) seats that are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Awadhesh Pratap Singh University.

Contact Address

Address: Sirmour Road, Ananthpur, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486003
Phone: 076622 33340
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?