8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Topics and synopsis to study in PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Kindly let me know the topics and synopsis to study in PhD in Business Economics course of Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. Kindly let me know about these things immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  4. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  5. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  6. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  7. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  9. Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com? -- [New]
  11. How to do Autocad course after completing B.Tech mechanical from Pratap University
  12. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET having completed M.Sc(Biochemistry) about 10 years ago?
  14. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  15. Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?
  16. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  18. List of Awadesh Pratap Singh University affiliated colleges offering PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling? Course duration of this Diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?