8th August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for TOEFL date? I am working as software engineer in IT company

I am working as software engineer in IT company for last 1.5 yrs. I have taken GMAT date in sept 2013. But when I register for TOEFL dates no dates are available for the month of sept or oct. I want to pursue my mba in 2014 in university in us . What should I do ?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  2. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  3. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  4. How to pursue MBA after working in IT company for last 1.5 years
  5. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  6. Can I apply for IAS Exam having completed MCA and working as a Software Engineer?
  7. How to register for TOEFL at class 12th?
  8. How to join MBA course if I am a B.E E&TC Holder
  9. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  10. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  11. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  12. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Salary of new reader and journalist? How to become a journalist after doing B.Com?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  15. Solved question papers for general insurance advisor?
  16. Is it possible to continue CA studies while working in Software company after MCA?
  17. Can I pursue MBA course being a candidate working as Software Engineer for 4 years? Is this a good approach of taking coaching for CAT Exam for 1 year to get admission for MBA in reputed college?
  18. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
1st September 2016, 09:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for TOEFL date? I am working as software engineer in IT company

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections.

You can register for TOEFL examination at ETS official website https://www.ets.org/toefl. To book a test slot, you need to select the country where you wish to take test and the list of dates available will be displayed.

You can choose any test date from the dates listed in the website and you need to fill all the details asked while registering and you need to pay the examination fee of $170. This completes your registration for TOEFL examination and you can take TOEFL test on the scheduled test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?