14th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Nilofar ali

How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?

Nilofar Yasmin
Nilofar Villa,
Narlapadavu,
Ganjimutt,
Mangalore-574144

Dear sir/ madam,
I am pursuing graduation in Mangalore university(Alva's college)Icompleted my first year B.B.M.and now i am stepping into second year.i am in need of scholarship,because my dad is the only one person to look out our family.so,please tell me how i can get it.

Thanking you,

yours faithfully
Nilofar yasmin.

11th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?

I am k Yateendran studying in BBM in PESIT College of Management Studies and I have completed my II year BBM and I am in need of financial assistance. My mother is the only earning member and it is difficult for me to pursue my studies. Hence I am badly in need of scholarship. My mobile No.9845615846 & email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?