29th February 2012, 01:04 AM
madushashi

How to study Ph.D while studying MSW in Mangalore?

I'm studying MSW in mangalore , Am poor Student by struggling i Want to Study More Ph.d and all ? Plz Can u help Me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  3. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  4. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  5. How to study MSW after B.A?
  6. Possibility to study Part Time PhD after completing MSW(Community Development)? List of universities in India?
  7. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  14. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  15. How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  17. Am I eligible to study MSW after completion of B.Sc in Fashion Technology?
  18. What is the minimum qualification to do MSW?
21st March 2013, 05:17 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study Ph.D while studying MSW in Mangalore?

Msw Degree on wiseGEEK:

Students will often turn their hands-on experience into a research paper or other publishable work at the end of their program. Most schools require MSW degree candidates to prepare a master's thesis as the capstone of their studies.

A Master of Social Work (MSW) degree is typically conferred upon completion of a graduate-level social work program. Usually, you must have completed a bachelor's degree program first — while the field does not always matter, courses related to human services are generally recommended.

Program
10+ yr workex. Global Alumni status 1 yr. France. Singapore. India.
executive.education.insead.edu
Online Distance Education
Distance MBA, MCA, Msc, BCA, BBA From Sikkim Manipal. UGC Apprvd
Smude.edu.in/Admissions_Open
Top B.Com Degree In India
Industry Oriented Syllabi. Great Placement-Build a Rewarding Career
www.Amity.edu/B.Com
Manipal University (MU)
Top Ranking Institute in India. Admission Open For 2013 Batch.
manipal.edu/Apply_Now
Are You a Fresher?
Looking for Job. Apply now for NIIT Diploma Programs & get Job-Ready!
www.NIITeducation.com/Graduate
Film Studies College
Bachelors In Media At Symbiosis. Ranked 2nd In India. Apply Now!
www.simcug.co.in
HDFC Life™ Term Plan
Premium Starts@Just रु 2000/yr. 30 Years Life Cover* Buy Online Now
www.buyhdfcslonline.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?