29th February 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD in Nursing at AIIMS? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I would like to do PhD in Nursing at AIIMS. Kindly let me know what is the entrance exam I have to appear? What is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  4. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Nursing course if secured 514 rank in AIIMS Medical entrance exam?
  7. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  8. When the notification of AIIMS PhD(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Important dates of this entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  10. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Information about AIIMS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. PhD entrance exam of AIIMS and its syllabus?
  15. Any entrance exams to study Post Basic Nursing course in AIIMS Hospital?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  17. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
9th October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD in Nursing at AIIMS? Procedure to apply?

My daughter has done M.Sc Nursing(OBG) and is presently working as Lecturer in Delhi. She wish to do Phd in Nursing from AIIMS. What are the path forward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?