5th September 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?

I need to know the topics i need to study to prepare for my entrance test for earth science conducting by Hyderabad university on 1 february. plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  3. What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?
  4. How to do Ph.D after doing MBA in HR?
  5. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  6. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  7. How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?
  8. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  12. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  14. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  15. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  16. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  17. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
12th September 2014, 12:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for higher studies especially Ph.D in Earth Science field. It is important that more and more youth gets diverted to the research field which will lead to advancement and development in that field. The topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Earth-Science.pdf(19.0 KB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?