7th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University. Kindly tell me the details of admission? Also let me know that what entrance exam I have to give? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Delhi University offers PhD in Economics course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  6. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  7. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  8. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  10. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  13. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  15. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  16. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  17. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  18. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
15th July 2015, 04:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.

You need to crack the UGC-NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with a Scholarship.
You also need 55% marks in your Masters Degree to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Once you apply in the University of your choice there will be a Personal Interview and once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Economics.
If you follow this procedure you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?