3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams in India we need to clear for doing integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?

Which are the entrance exams in India that i have to clear for integrated phd in mathematics? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
  2. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  3. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  4. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  6. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  7. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  10. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  14. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  15. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  16. Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
3rd September 2016, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams in India we need to clear for doing integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the entrance exams in India that i have to clear for integrated phd in mathematics? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!
There are two entrance exam which are conducted for Ph.D admission in Mathematics subject.

1) GATE

2)CSIR NET

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?