3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for writing the Ph.D entrance exam for general category students?

What is the percentage required for writing the Ph.D entrance exam for general category students? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? Kindly let me know the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Percentage required for B.Ed and M.A in graduation for general category?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  5. Can Biology students appear for IAS exam?
  6. What are the subjects and marks needed in each subject for MBBS on merit basis?
  7. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  8. Percentage required to get admission in DU for M.Com course without writing entrance exam?
  9. What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. Percentage required in grduation for GEN category candidates for doing B.Ed.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the percentage required for AP XII open category students to appear for IIT exam?
  13. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology?
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D after M.Com with 53%? What is the age requirement for Ph.D?
  15. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  16. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  17. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  18. Can I do Ph.D if I have 53% marks in M.Com course?
3rd September 2016, 05:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for writing the Ph.D entrance exam for general category students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage required for writing the Ph.D entrance exam for general category students? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? Kindly let me know the details soon as possible. Thank you!

The minimum percentage required for writing the PhD entrance examination is 55% marks in Post Graduation. Candidates with Post Graduation in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to PhD entrance test. So if you have studied M.A English and scored over 55% marks then you are eligible for PhD in English. The aspirant has to clear the entrance test followed by an Interview to PhD admission. During the interview, you will be expected to discuss about your area of research.
3rd September 2016, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for writing the Ph.D entrance exam for general category students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?