3rd September 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission after clearing M.Sc with 53% marks?

Can i get admission for phd after scoring 53% in MSc with aquatic biology subject? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

3rd September 2016, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission after clearing M.Sc with 53% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission for phd after scoring 53% in MSc with aquatic biology subject? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
You have completed M.Sc degree with above 53% marks, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?