27th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to give to get admission for Ph.D in best colleges like IIT after completion of MCA course?

I am a mca 5th sem student.i really want to know which exam i will have to answer to get admission in phD in INDIA's best colleges like IIT?is GATE sufficent to meet my expectation? Can you please help me to get the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
7th March 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to give to get admission for Ph.D in best colleges like IIT after completion of MCA course?

For admission in IIT for Ph.D you need to qualify exams like GATE or NET or SET in the given subject. IIT is one of the top institution and these scores will only help you to get admission after MCA.

Also, performance in the interview stage will be very important which will be conducted by the concerned IIT. Hence, apply when notification is released by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?