27th February 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in commerce after completion of B.Com course?

Hi!

I'm Ankita .im pursuing my b.com and I want to know what is the procedure for doing PHd in commerce from abroad after my b.com? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  2. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  3. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  6. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  9. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D course right after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  10. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  12. How to become an Astronaut?
  13. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  14. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  15. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  17. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
7th March 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in commerce after completion of B.Com course?

You need to complete post graduation degree in commerce before applying for Ph.D admission in India. B.Com is not enough to make you eligible for admission.

Just complete M.Com then apply for admission through GRE if you want to go for abroad Ph.D programme. Also, IELTS/TOEFL score will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?