4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Chemical Engineering which is available in Royal Global University, Guwahati? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Civil course offered by ICE, Guwahati? Fee expenses per semester?
  6. Fee expenses of MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?
  8. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  13. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  16. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Fee expenses of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  18. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
8th July 2018, 10:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati is as follows.

Prospectus & Form ---- Rs. 1000.00
Registration (To be paid during admission) ------ Rs. 20000.00
Admission Fee. ------- Rs. 5000.00
Caution Money Deposit - Refundable ----- Rs. 5000.00

=>Tuition Fee:

Semester Payment. ---- Rs. 40000.00
Yearly Payment. ----- Rs. 75000.00

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?