4th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Chemical Engineering in Royal Global University, Guwahati. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  2. Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  5. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  6. Course structure and duration of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  8. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  9. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  10. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  11. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  12. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  13. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  15. Course structure of PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati?
  16. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur? -- [New]
8th July 2018, 11:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?

PhD(Chemical Engineering) is not available in Royal Global University, Guwahati. You can opt PhD in following subject as mentioned below.

Ph.D (Computer Science & Engineering)

Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering)

Ph.D (Civil Engineering)

Ph.D (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?