3rd January 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get my UGC NET application corrected?

I have filled UGC NET form in 2017. I am pursuing masters with extension education. I had to fill others in the column of PG subject but by mistake adult education was filled in it. I need to correct the form. How would I correct it.

Related Questions:
6th January 2018, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get my UGC NET application corrected?

In order to make corrections in UGC NET application form, you have to follow the below mentioned process:

> At first you have to visit their official website: (http://cbsenet.nic.in

> You will see an option "Login for Correction" click on that

> Then you have to fill up the form and make all the necessary corrections which you want

> Now you can save all the corrections you have made and take a print out of it
6th January 2018, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have filled the application form and submitted it, then only UGC can help you correct your application form. You just need to inform them about the mistake as soon as possible.

You can contact them either through email or phone. If they are not responding, then contact them in person at the UGC campus.
7th January 2018, 02:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me tell you that UGC NET entrance exam is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in the behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission). So, in order make necessary correction in your NET form you have to contact your respective CBSE regional offuce and they will assist you with the procedure. You can also visit CBSE official website to get more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?