26th November 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agricultural Development?

Respected Sir, Please help me in choosing my PhD topic in Commerce because I am very much interested in the field of Management. I want to pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agriculture Development in Gujarat. So is it possible to do PhD in this topic? Please e.mail on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  2. KPSC Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Karnataka Public Service Commission Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?
  5. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
  6. Are there any courses available for Rural Development in Contai, Purba Mednipur? Can I pursue the course after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  7. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Rural Development and Cooperation (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  9. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  10. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  11. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  12. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  13. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Career options for Agriculture students in Government sectors?
  16. What is the full form of NABARD?
  17. Which Books to prepare for KAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?