20th July 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Government employee can do PhD in Sanskrit having approved research work?

Sir/mam,
My sister is persuing ph.d in sanskrit from dayalbagh educational institute Dayalbagh agra. she has completed approx one year and her research topic is approved and she started her research work.
In case she got the govt.job.can she continue her ph.d. from same university?
She doesn't want to quit ph.d n job is most important for everyone.so please guide us on right path.what should we do in this situation.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?
  2. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  4. Is Manav Bharti University approved for Ph.D Programme?
  5. Job in Abroad possible after M.Sc Mathematics or foreign degree is necessary?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  8. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  9. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  10. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  11. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  13. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  14. Can Ph.D. be awarded after doing 2 years JRF and 3 years as SRF after B.Tech?
  15. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  16. How to get scholarship based PhD admission at NIMHANS?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD? How can I apply for it being a government servent?
  18. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2015, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government employee can do PhD in Sanskrit having approved research work?

It all depends on the organisation in which your sister has got job. If they allow her to do the research work then no worries if not then she has to quit any one of them.

If it is a regular work then it will be difficult to pursue both at the same time because both require some time. Hence, only way is get permission from the organisation for the research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?